VANUATU COMPANY FORMATION
Vanuatu IC is the most commonly used offshore entity known for its flexible corporate structure, exemption from all taxes and stamp duty and a high level of confidentiality. Vanuatu International companies are frequently used for offshore structuring, investment or holding purposes, ship management and maritime operations.
- Location: South Pacific Ocean
- Capital: Port Vila
- Total population: 286,429
- Time zone: VUT (UTC+11)
- Currency: Vanuatu vatu (VUV)
- Official language: Bislama, French, English
- Register your Company in Vanuatu takes 2 days (the corporate documents will be shipped within 5 business days afterwards).
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in Vanuatu are $ 1500.
Annual Renewal fees are $ 1500.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Payment of government filing fees.
- Acquisition of a registered office& registered agent for 1 year.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- No Minimum Share Capital is required.
- Filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Physical Office is required.
- Appointment of an experienced International Corporate Lawyer.
- Appointment of a company lawyer, a company accountant.
- Delivery of Incorp pack by international courier (i.e. DHL/FedEx/TNT etc).
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Nominee shareholder: $ 300
- Nominee director and general power of attorney (apostilled): $ 650
- Special power of attorney (apostilled): $290
- Certificate of good standing: $ 210
- Certificate of incumbency (apostilled): $210
- Set of corporate documents (apostilled) $ 270
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Resolution to appoint a company lawyer, a company accountant.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Expression of wishes (i.e. an “Offshore” Will).
- Lawyer authored User Guide (“How to Use Your Offshore Company”).
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.