Offshore Banking solutions can assist you with international company, corporate bank account with free e-banking facilities for managing your daily business banking needs, saving purposes with CIM Bank in Switzerland. The bank offers secure banking from the comfort of your home. Access funds globally through your own card and save money on global FX.
About this ProductPackage Services
Corporate Bank Account opening fees with E-Banking facilities: $550
Business prepaid card: $100
Shipping Cost: It will be charged extra on actual basis.
Important information about CIM BankAbout CIM Bank
- CIM Bank provides traditional Swiss private bank services for private and corporate clients.
- The bank is located in Geneva, Lugano and Wollerau.
- CIM Bank has been rewarded by the Deutsche Bank for the excellent quality of its SWIFT payments (Euros and Dollars).
- The Bank allows Multi-currency bank account will allow to have an access to all your banking operations, international transfers, credit cards and online trading.
- Having an international account is an essential step toward financial diversification. CIM Bank focuses on offering you an exceptional banking experience, while providing access to a global suite of products.
- Corporate and personal multi-currency accounts.
- International transfers
- Commercial bank accounts for performing business activities of any type and size
- Advisory and Mandate Portfolio Management
- E-banking with facilities of international online transfers and payments
- Lombard Loans
- Online Trading: futures, options and stock trading, forex
- Credit and Prepaid Visa and MasterCards (Swissbankers TravelCash, Gold, Silver, Visa Platinum, American Express, business cards)
- The approximate time-frame for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
- CIM Bank can be considered as medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees.
- The fee for incoming funds depends on the amount of transaction and varies from CHF 15 up to CHF 550.
- The commission for incoming payments greater than CHF 1,500,000 will be 0,035% of the transaction amount.
- The bank fees for outgoing payments sent via e-banking system range from CHF 3,50 and CHF 450.
- For outgoing payments greater than CHF 1,000,000 the bank will charge 0,025% of the transaction amount.
- Personal account maintenance fee is CHF 90 per quarter.
- Bank tariffs/ charges may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest contacting us or visiting the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Our professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
Documents requirementsCorporate Bank Account
- For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
- The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- U.S. companies or citizens are not accepted for account opening.
- Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
- Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.
- Personal presence in the bank will be required.
- Companies that are registered in offshore jurisdictions (e.g. Belize, Marshall Islands, Seychelles, BVI, and Panama) or African countries are not accepted for the account opening.
A certified document copy is a copy (often a photocopy) of a primary document that has on it an endorsement or certificates that it is a true copy of the primary document. All certifications should meet the below standards:
- Document certifications for individuals should be dated within 90 days of submission
- Document should be stamped or sealed by certifying agent
- Must contain the name, contact details, and signature of certifying party
- Contains language similar to: “This is a true copy of the Original”
- Any signatures and stamps should be clear, legible and in dark ink so that all relevant detail is visible on the scanned document
- The account will be activated within 7-10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.