SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES (SVG) COMPANY FORMATION
St. Vincent International Business Company is well-known tax-exempted entity, with strong asset protection structure and high level of confidentiality. St. Vincent IBC is frequently used for international trade and investments, holding purposes and e-commerce business.
- Location: Caribbean Sea on west coast
- Total population: 100,000
- Time zone: UTC-4
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean dollar (XCD)
- Official language: English
- Capital: Kingstown
- Register your Company in St Vincent in 3 days.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in the state of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) is $ 950.
With tax effective offshore company management (i.e. including Professional Corporate “Nominee” Director, Shareholder & Company Secretary): $ 700.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Payment of government filing fees.
- Acquisition of a registered office & a SVG registered agent.
- Unlimited free legal consultations for 1 year.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- No Minimum Share Capital is required.
- Filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Physical Office is required.
- Appointment of an experienced International Corporate Lawyer.
- Appointment of a company accountant.
- Special licenses are required if the company wishes to engage in any of the activities (banking, insurance, mutual funds etc.).
- Nominee shareholder: $ 300
- Nominee director and general power of attorney (apostilled): $ 650
- Special power of attorney (apostilled): $ 350
- Certificate of good standing: $ 350
- Set of corporate documents (apostilled): $ 400
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Resolution to appoint a company lawyer, a company accountant.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Expression of wishes (i.e. an “Offshore” Will).
- Lawyer authored User Guide (“How to Use Your Offshore Company”).
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.