Euro Pacific Bank
Euro Pacific Bank (St. Vincent & Grenadines)
Offshore Banking solutions can assist you with international company and personal bank account opening with e-banking facilities and prepaid bank card in St.Vincent & the Grenadines with Euro Pacific bank. The bank offers secure banking from the comfort of your home. Access funds globally through your own card and save money on global FX.
About this ProductPackage Services
Corporate Bank Account opening fees with E-Banking facilities: $550
Personal Bank Account opening fees with E-Banking facilities: $500Bank Products and Services
Prepaid/ Debit card: $0
Shipping Cost: It will be charged extra on actual basis.
Important information about Euro Pacific BankAbout Euro Pacific Bank
Euro Pacific Bank is a pioneer in transactional only banking. The bank maintains a 100% deposit ratio, makes no loans and does not engage in leverage or speculation with client assets. The bank derives margins only from clients’ commissionable transactions and standard bank fees. These unprecedented measures in the bank’s financial structure offer one of the world’s safest and most secure financial facilities. Having an international account is an essential step toward financial diversification. Euro Pacific Bank focuses on offering you an exceptional banking experience, while providing access to a global suite of products.
- Multiple currency accounts – Hold funds in USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, AUD, JPY, NZD, CHF and PLN.
- Secured remote banking via phone and internet
- Dedicated banking representatives
- Debit & Prepaid Cards in EUR, USD, GBP
- Multilingual customer support
- Brokerage Platform
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is 3 to 5 days after the documents have been received by the bank.
- Euro Pacific Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance.
- The bank charges for incoming payments can vary between USD 12 to USD 75 depending on the transfer amount.
- The outgoing payment fees vary between USD 22- USD 85 depending on the amount of transfer. The monthly account maintenance fee for a personal account is USD 3.75.
- Bank tariffs/ charges may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Our professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
Documents requirementsCorporate Bank Account
- Notarized/Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Notarized/Certified copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association/Incorporation OR Notarized Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Notarized/Certified copies of the Share and Director Registry OR Notarized/Certified copy of the Certificate of Incumbency
- Notarized/Certified copy of Certificate of Good Standing OR Notarized/Certified Certificate Incumbency (issued by registered agent) OR Notarized/Certified Extract of Registry
- If your Certificate of Incumbency properly denotes your Shareholders and Directors and states that your company is good standing you do not need to provide us with a Certificate of Good Standing or the Shareholder Registry.
- If the active status of your company is viewable in online government business registries, we do not require the Certificate of Good Standing.
- a. A bank reference letter for the Corporation (within 6 months) OR
- b. Statements from the same (Corporate) bank account showing recent transactions AND transactions six months or older.
- a. A bank reference letter for the beneficial owner(s) (within 6 months) OR
- b. Statements from the beneficial owner(s) bank account(s) showing recent transactions AND transactions six months or older.
- Certified Proof of Identity – for all beneficial owners account signatories (must have an expiry date and signature)
- Valid Passport OR
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Utility bill OR
- Bank statement OR
- Bank Reference Letter (must have account opening date) OR
- Government Issued ID
- A bank reference letter (within 6 months) OR
- Statements from the same bank account showing recent transactions AND transactions six months or older.
A certified document copy is a copy (often a photocopy) of a primary document that has on it an endorsement or certificates that it is a true copy of the primary document. All certifications should meet the below standards:
- Document certifications for individuals should be dated within 90 days of submission
- Document should be stamped or sealed by certifying agent
- Must contain the name, contact details, and signature of certifying party
- Contains language similar to: “This is a true copy of the Original”
- Any signatures and stamps should be clear, legible and in dark ink so that all relevant detail is visible on the scanned document.
- The account will be activated within 3 - 5 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.