ST LUCIA COMPANY FORMATION
Establishing of St Lucia IBC for conducting your international business with anonymity, flexible company structure, privacy protection, no audit or reporting requirements and tax exemption advantages. St Lucia IBC is frequently used for privacy and asset protection, offshore savings and investments, international trading or holding services.
- Total area: 620 sq. km
- Population: 160,000
- Political status: Member of British Commonwealth
- Capital: Castries
- Official language: English
- Official currency: Caribbean dollar (XCD)
- Time zone: GMT – 4
- Register your Company in St Lucia in 2-3 business days.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
1st Year: Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in St. Lucia are $ 1260 (Inclusive of Government fee, Registered Agent & Registered Office fee).
2nd Year: $ 900 (Includes Government fee & Registered Agent Fee).
- Nominee shareholder: $ 300
- Nominee director and general power of attorney (apostilled) $650
- Special power of attorney (apostilled): $290
- Certificate of good standing: $ 460
- Certificate of incumbency (notarized): $ 310
- Certificate of incumbency (apostilled): $ 510
- Set of corporate documents (apostilled): $ 420
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Miscellaneous Expenses: Price on request.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director&1 Shareholder.
- No minimum or maximum limits on the amount of authorized share capital, though the usual authorization is US $50,000.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and coordination with the notary.
- Physical Office is required.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
The name of a St. Lucia IBC company must end with the words ''Incorporated'', ''Corporation'', ''Limited'', or suffixes such as ''Inc.'', ''Corp.'', ''Ltd.'', “GmbH”, ''S.A.'', etc. Company names containing restricted words such as ''Bank'', ''Insurance'', ''Assurance'', and ‘‘Imperial’’, “Royal” etc. will not be permitted unless an appropriate national operating license has been obtained by the company.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.