SLOVAKIA COMPANY FORMATION
Company formation in Slovakia with local individual nominee director. S.r.o. company limited liability for the amount of capital and low profit flat tax rate of 19%. Slovak s.r.o. is an affordable solution for establishing small or medium business in the European Union.
- Location: Central Europe
- Total area: 49,035 Km2
- Population: 5,426,252
- Official language:Slovak
- Official currency: Euro
- Time zone: CET (UTC+1)
- Our fees for incorporating and registration of acompany inSlovakiais $ 3299.
- Annual Renewal Fees is $ 1999.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registeredoffice.
- Apostille set of organization documents.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- MinimumShare Capital: 5,000 EUR (Limited Liability Company), 25,000 EUR (Joint Stock Company).
- Arranging Public Notary procedures.
- Appointment of an Accountant.
- Physical Office is required.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof ofResidential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- Trade licenses. M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
The Timeline for incorporating a company in Slovakia is 3-4 weeks.