SINGAPORE COMPANY FORMATION
Singapore Limited Liability Company is an effective business tool for starting a business due to minimal business restrictions, tax exempted non-local business operations. The company is usually used for holding and investment companies or regional headquarters.
- Location: Asia
- Total area: 719.9 Km2
- Population: 5,607,300
- Official language: English
- Official currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Time zone: SST (UTC+ 8)
- Your Company in Singapore in 1-5 days.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of acompany inSingapore is$ 1950.
Annual Renewal fees is $ 1100.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registeredoffice.
- Preparation of Company’s Registration Forms.
- Apostille set of organization documents.
- Filing of all corporate documents.
- 1 Director and 1 Shareholder.
- Minimum Share Capital: USD 1.
- Physical Office is required.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and coordination with the notary.
- Appointment of a Company Secretary.
- Attending to filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Attending to payment of government filing fees
- Mailing address in the country of incorporation.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Local Individual Director: $ 3000
- General Power of Attorney (apostilled): $ 320
- Nominee Shareholder: $ 300
- Nominee Director and General Power of Attorney (apostilled): $ 650
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof ofResidential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
Incorporation of a Company in Singapore takes 2days (approx).