SEYCHELLES COMPANY FORMATION
International Business Company in Seychelles is an ideal solution for confidential and fully tax-exempted international business: no requirements to file annual returns, no taxes or stamp duties, no US or IRS interference, no public records. The Seychelles IBC is commonly used for international trading operations, investments and holding purposes, leasing of vehicles or aircraft, marketing and financial activities.
- Total area: 455 sq km
- Population: 80,000
- Political status : Republic
- Capital : Victoria
- Official language : English, French, Creole
- Official currency: Seychellois rupee (SCR)
- Time zone : GMT + 4
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Our fees for incorporating a company in Seychelles is $ 749.
- Nominee Director (Including apostilled Power of Attorney) per year $ 180.
- Nominee shareholder per year $ 180.
- Apostilled set of all corporate documents $ 220.
Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a Registered office/address for 1 year.
- All Corporate Documents.
- Payment of Annual license fee(£60 per annum-applicable from year 2 onwards),Take on / compliance fee(£150),Nominee shareholder service (per nominee-£300 per annum),Director services.
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- Physical Office is required.
- Appointment of a Company Secretary.
- Copy of Passport for all Shareholders and Directors.
- Proof of Residential Address.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and Financial statements incase of a Corporate Shareholder.
The name of a Seychelles IBC company must end with the words ''Incorporated'', ''Corporation'', ''Limited'', or suffixes such as ''Inc.'', ''Corp.'', ''Ltd.'', “GmbH”, ''S.A.'', etc. Company names containing restricted words such as ''Bank'', ''Insurance'', ''Trust'', ''Assurance'', ''Imperial'', “Royal” etc. will not be permitted unless an appropriate national operating license has been obtained by the company.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.