SEYCHELLES COMPANY FORMATION& FREE BANK ACCOUNT WITH GLOBAL BANK OF COMMERCE
Fully tax-exempted international business: no requirements to file annual returns, no taxes or stamp duties, no US or IRS interference, no public records. The Seychelles IBC is commonly used for international trading operations, investments and holding purposes, leasing of vehicles or aircraft, marketing and financial activities.
Incorporation Package Price
- Our fees for incorporating a company in Seychelles is $ 650.
- Account opening services with Global bank of commerce: $ 0
- Nominee Director (Including apostilled Power of Attorney) per year $ 180.
- Nominee shareholder per year $ 180.
- Apostilled set of all corporate documents $ 220.
Incorporation Package includes
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a Registered office/address for 1 year.
- All Corporate Documents.
- Payment of Annual licensefee(£60 per annum-applicable from year 2 onwards),Take on / compliance fee(£150),Nominee shareholder service (per nominee-£300 per annum),Director services.
Basic Requirements for Company Formation
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- Physical Office is required.
- Appointment of a Company Secretary.
- Copy ofPassport for all Shareholders and Directors.
- Proofof Residential Address.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and Financial statements incase of a Corporate Shareholder.
Company Name The name of a Seychelles IBC company must end with the words ''Incorporated'', ''Corporation'', ''Limited'', or suffixes such as ''Inc.'', ''Corp.'', ''Ltd.'', “GmbH”, ''S.A.'', etc. Company names containing restricted words such as ''Bank'', ''Insurance'', ''Trust'', ''Assurance'', ''Imperial'', “Royal” etc. will not be permitted unless an appropriate national operating license has been obtained by the company.For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.