SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES (SVG) COMPANY FORMATION WITH FREE EURO PACIFIC BANK ACCOUNT
Cost effective company, zero taxation, flexible structure and easy maintenance with Euro pacific multi-currency corporate account with secure Internet Banking facility.
Incorporation Package Price
- St Vincent company formation: $950
- Annual Renewal fee: $700.
- Account opening services with Euro Pacific bank: $0.
- Nominee Shareholder: $300
- Nominee Director and General Power of Attorney (Apostilled): $650
- Special Power of Attorney (Apostilled): $290
- Certificate of Good Standing (Apostilled): $270
- Certificate of Incumbency (Apostilled): $270
- Set of corporate documents (Apostilled): $300
Incorporation Package includes
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Payment of government filing fees.
- Acquisition of a registered office & a SVG registered agent.
- Unlimited free legal consultations for 1 year.
- All Corporate Documents.
Basic Requirements for Company Formation
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- No Minimum Share Capital is required.
- Filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Physical Office is required.
- Appointment of an experienced International Corporate Lawyer.
- Appointment of a company accountant.
- Special licenses are required if the company wishes to engage in any of the activities (banking, insurance, mutual funds etc.).
Documents RequiredFor any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s
- Resolution to appoint a company lawyer, a company accountant.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Expression of wishes (i.e. an “Offshore” Will).
- Lawyer authored User Guide (“How to Use Your Offshore Company”).
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.