RAS AL KHAMIAH
RAS AL KHAMIAH COMPANY FORMATION
- Total area: 1684 sq km
- Population: 263,217
- Political status: Absolute Monarchy
- Official language: Arabic
- Official currency – AED
- Register your Company in RAK 1-2 weeks.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in RAK are $ 2999.
From 2nd year: $ 2099 (+$550 if Nominees are required).
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Payment of License Fees (USD 680 on incorporation and USD 545 upon renewal).
- Acquisition of a registered office& registered agent for 1 year.
- Unlimited free legal consultations for 1 year.
- Payment of government filing fees.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- Minimum requirement for authorized capital is DHs 1,000 which must be fully paid up.
- Seek approval from the RAK Free Zone Authority.
- Prior consent of a Federal Ministry or competent local authority will be required at the time of
- selecting name for the company.
- Filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Physical Office is required.
- Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership to Authorities.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Details of Company Auditors together with a letter confirming their appointment, if applicable.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Lawyer authored User Guide (“How to Use Your Offshore Company”).
- Expression of wishes (i.e. an “Offshore” Will).
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- Bank Certificate confirming deposit of the minimum share capital.
- Board Resolution of each corporate shareholder approving the taking up of shares in the new company.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation (duly notarized & Apostil led and legalized at the UAE Embassy), Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.