PANAMA COMPANY FORMATION
Panama International Business Corporation (IBC) with ownership flexible structure, strict privacy, tax-free and no tax reporting requirements. The Panama Corporation is frequently used for international trade, private foundations, e-commerce, holding and asset protection purposes.
- Total area: 75,515 sq km
- Population: 3,300,000
- Political status: Republic
- Capital: Panama City
- Official language: Spanish, English in general use
- Official currency: USA Dollar (USD); Bilbao (PAB)
- Time zone: GMT – 5
- Your Company in Panama in 2 days.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in Panama are $ 1399.
Annual Renewal Fees is $ 899.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Preparation of Company’s Registration Forms.
- Apostille set of organization documents.
- Filing of all corporate documents.
- 3 Directors&1 Shareholder.
- No requirements of a minimum paid up capital.
- Physical Office is required.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and coordination with the notary.
- Attending to filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Attending to payment of government filing fees
- Mailing address in the country of incorporation.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Nominee shareholder: $ 300
- Nominee director and general power of attorney (apostilled): $ 300
- General power of attorney(apostilled) : $ 300
- Special power of attorney (apostilled) : $ 290
- Certificate of good standing(apostilled): $ 350
- Certificate of incumbency(apostilled) : $ 370
- Set of corporate documents( apostilled) : $ 400
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.