Offshore Banking solutions can assist you with international company, corporate bank account with free e-banking facilities for managing your daily business banking needs, saving purposes with OCBC Bank in Singapore. The bank offers secure banking from the comfort of your home. Access funds globally through your own card and save money on global FX.
About this ProductPackage Services
Corporate Bank Account opening fees with E-Banking facilities: $700
Business debit MasterCard: $100
Shipping Cost: It will be charged extra on actual basis.
Important information about OCBC BankAbout OCBC Bank
DBS Bank is the second largest financial group in Southeast Asia by market capitalization and has more than 20,000 employees globally.
OCBC Bank is one of the highest rated banks with a long term credit rating of Aa1 from Moody’s and listed on the SGX-ST as one of the largest companies in Singapore by market capitalization.
OCBC Bank operates in over 15 countries (Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong SAR, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Australia, USA, UK, Dubai) and offer a broad range of financial and wealth management services, deposit-taking, personal lending, credit and debit cards, corporate banking, cash management, international trade financing, investment banking, private banking, treasury, stockbroking, insurance and asset management.
Having an international account is an essential step toward financial diversification. OCBC Bankfocuses on offering you an exceptional banking experience, while providing access to a global suite of products.
- SGD, USD or Multicurrency Account (AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD)
- Time deposits.
- Full range of banking services.
- Wide range of debit/credit Visa and MasterCard products.
- Private Banking.
- Tax and wealth management.
- Electronic Banking.
- Customer support in Chinese and English.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 3 to 5 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank and your face-to-face meeting.
- OCBC bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees.
- The required minimum initial deposit is USD 30,000.
- The account maintenance is free of charge however, the minimum monthly average relationship balances have to be maintained, failing which the Bank has the right to downgrade the relationship.
- Fee for non-maintenance of balance will be charged if the monthly average relationship balance falls below required amount.
- The fee for non-maintenance of balance is USD 100 per month.
- For inward remittances the bank charges USD 10, and for outward remittances the charge will be 1/8% (min. USD 10 and max. USD 120).
- Bank tariffs/ charges may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest contacting us or visiting the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Our professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
Documents requirementsCorporate Bank Account
- For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Citizens of CIS countries or US residents can be accepted by the bank only in case their business is conducted in Singapore.
- Personal visit to the bank for the account activation will be required.
- Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.
A certified document copy is a copy (often a photocopy) of a primary document that has on it an endorsement or certificates that it is a true copy of the primary document. All certifications should meet the below standards:
- Document certifications for individuals should be dated within 90 days of submission
- Document should be stamped or sealed by certifying agent
- Must contain the name, contact details, and signature of certifying party
- Contains language similar to: “This is a true copy of the Original”
- Any signatures and stamps should be clear, legible and in dark ink so that all relevant detail is visible on the scanned document
- The approximate time-frame for account allocation from 3 to 5 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.