NEW ZEALAND COMPANY FORMATION
New Zealand is one of the most developed countries of the Pacific region. Currently, it is a parliamentary republic, however New Zealand was a dependency of the UK until 1947, and even to date it has a Governor-General appointed by the British Queen. New Zealand is known as a jurisdiction with standard taxation level. The country has good image among businessmen as well as official institutions, and is not included in any ‘blacklists’. Any company incorporated in New Zealand is liable to taxation and obliged to file annual financial statements, as well as a Company Tax Return (CTR), therefore normally activities of New Zealand companies are based on a commission principle.
- Total area: 268,680 sq km
- Population: 4,270,000
- Political status: Republic
- Capital: Wellington
- Official language: English, Maori
- Official currency: New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Time zone : GMT +12
- Register your Company in New Zealand in 2 weeks.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in New Zealand are $ 1599.
Annual Renewal Fees is $ 1199.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- Preparation of Company’s Registration Forms.
- Apostille set of organization documents.
- 1 Director and 1 Shareholder.
- Minimum paid up Share Capital: 1 New Zealand Dollar (NZD).
- Physical Office is required.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and coordination with the notary.
- Unlimited free legal consultations for 1 year.
- Attending to filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Attending to payment of government filing fees
- Mailing address in the country of incorporation.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.