MARSHALL ISLANDS COMPANY FORMATION
Marshall Islands Non-Resident company is low-cost tax-efficient solution for international trade or for holding and investment purposes. Minimum capital or submission of annual statements and tax returns are not required.
- Total area: 181 sq km
- Population: 62,000
- Political status: Republic
- Capital: Majuro
- Official language: English, Marshall
- Official currency: USA Dollar (USD)
- Time zone: GMT +12
- Register your Company in Marshall Island in 1 week.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Our fees for Incorporation of a company in Marshall Islands are $ 920.
The Renewal fees for the second year are $ 899.
- Company Registration
- Company Primary documents
- Registered Agent and Registered Office
- Annual Registration fee for the year of registration
- Nominee shareholder: $300
- Nominee director and general power of attorney (apostilled): $650
- Special power of attorney (apostilled): $290
- Certificate of good standing (apostilled): $400
- Certificate of incumbency(apostilled): $ 450
- Set of corporate documents( apostilled): $ 400
- Name of the company (2-3 names of your choice)
- Passport copy (of each shareholder and director)
- Share structure
- No Physical office is required
The name of a Marshall Islands Non-Resident company must end with the words ''Incorporated'', ''Corporation'', ''Limited'', or suffixes such as ''Inc.'', ''Corp.'', ''Ltd.'', ''S.A.'', “GmbH”, etc. Company names containing restricted words such as ''Bank'', ''Insurance'', ''Trust'', ''Assurance'', ''Imperial'', “Royal” etc. will not be permitted unless an appropriate national operating licence has been obtained by the company.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.