MALTA COMPANY FORMATION
Limited Liability Company in Malta in politically stable jurisdiction. Malta LLC is a tax efficient corporate structure for withholding taxes on dividends and refunds of tax on profits. Malta LLC is commonly used for international trade, shipping, e-commerce and e-gaming businesses.
- Total area: 316 sq km
- Population: 450,000
- Political status: Republic
- Capital: Valetta
- Official language: English, Maltese
- Official currency: Euro (EUR)
- Time zone: GMT + 1
- Register your Company in Malta in 10 business days.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in Malta are $ 2699.
Renewal fee is $ 1999.
Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office and place of business.
- All Corporate Documents
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- TIN (Tax Identification Number) & Registration for VAT required.
- Employee Identification Number (PE number) is required.
- Appointment of Local Maltese secretary.
- Appointment of at least 1 Company Secretary.
- Apostilling of various documents.
- Physical Office is required.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Nominee shareholder: $ 300
- Nominee director and general power of attorney (apostilled): $ 650
- Special power of attorney (apostilled): $ 290
- Certificate of good standing(apostilled) : $200
- Certificate of incumbency(apostilled) : $200
- Set of corporate documents( apostilled) : $400
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Bank Reference for each beneficiary, shareholder and director.
- Signed Company Formation Instruction Form.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements incase of a Corporate Shareholder.
The name of a Malta company must end with the word ''Limited'' or the suffix ''Ltd.''. Company names containing restricted words such as ''Bank'', ''Insurance'', ''Trust'', “Finance”, “Deposit”, “Savings”, “Security”, “Royal”, “Corporation” etc., will not be permitted unless an appropriate national operating licence has been obtained by the company. For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.