MALAYSIA OFFSHORE COMPANY
General Information on Malaysia
- Location: Asia
- Capital: Kuala Lumpur
- Total population: 31,481,000
- Time zone: MST (UTC+8)
- Currency: Ringgit (MYR)
- Official language: Bhasa Malaysia
What we offer
- Register your Company in Malaysia in 2 weeks.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including e Banking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Incorporation Package Price
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in Malaysia are $ 2899.
Incorporation Package includes:
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- Preparation of Company’s Registration Forms.
- Apostille set of organization documents.
- Filing of all corporate documents.
Basic Requirements for Company Formation:
- 2 Directors and 2 Shareholders.
- Issued & Paid up capital: RM2 to RM1,000
- Authorised Capital of RM400,000
- Physical Office is required.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and coordination with the notary.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.