Forex Brokerage, Binary options and Investment Firm Licensing
- Business in a Box solution for your Licensing
- Tailor made solutions with competitive pricing
- Licensing in EU and Offshore Jurisdictions
- Continuous ongoing support provided
How we can help:
Legal advice & guidance, company formation, licensing, on-going & post-licensing support.
Full advisory support and guidance for International banking license applications.
Complete assistance with the setup of licensed Payment Service Provider (PSP).
Electronic Money Institution Licensing in different jurisdictions.
Request a quote form ( to be imported from startingbusiness.com)- Please import the forms for this service from startingbusiness.com.
Important information you need to know
Offshore Business Solutions offers a complete business in a box solution, which includes a complete range of consulation services related to formation, Licensing and on-going support for Forex and binary options firms as well as financial institutions in general.
Choosing the right Consultant to assist you with your Licensing is of vital importance.
We assist our clients on all steps and offer full service package on all mandatory as well as need based Licensing requirements for various jurisdictions in Asia, Europe, Africa, United States of America and Middle East.
We guide our clients every step of the way starting from the selection of the right jurisdiction to supporting the licensed institution during their life cycles by offering the following services:
- Advice and guidance on the selection of a jurisdiction for your prospective financial institution.
- Due diligence procedures in respect of the beneficial owners and prospective directors.
- Incorporation of a legal entity and provision of domiciliary services.
- Setting up a corporate bank account for further placement of required statutory capital.
- Locating corporate officers and qualified personnel to meet, where mandatory, the minimum staff requirements.
- Assistance with completing your license application and supporting documentation such as the business plan, internal policies and procedures, including amongst others your company’s operations manual, compliance arrangements, risk management and anti-money laundering policies and procedures etc.
- Submitting the application to the license issuing authority, liaising with the regulator and all associated parties until your license application is finalized.
Once license is obtained, there will be certain requirements for a licensee in order to maintain it. Offshore Banking Solutions will be happy to provide post-licensing support to ensure that license holders meet statutory regulatory requirements. To this end, we offer:
- Legal support and administration.
- Bookkeeping, accounting and financial audit.
- Regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Internal audit
- Capital adequacy reports (where applicable)
- EMIR (European Market Infrastructure Regulation) (where applicable)
We can also assist with:
- Payment processing solutions
- Banking solutions and merchant accounts
Documents and information required to support your license application will depend on the jurisdiction and Type of License chosen. However, in general you need to provide the following:
A. License Application Form, duly completed and signed
B. Business Plan supported by 3 to 5 years financial projections
C. Your company operations manual and internal policies and procedures including risk management and anti-money laundering policies and procedures, corporate governance arrangements etc.
D. Confirmation of payment of a minimum statutory capital
E. A set of corporate documents for the applicant company, including Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Registers of Directors, Shareholders and Officers or equivalent documents. Where the applicant company is more than 12 (in certain cases 6) months old, a Certificate of Good Standing shall also be enclosed.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
- Documents in a language other than English should be supported by a certified English translation (in the case of Latvia – certified translation into Latvian)
- Where documents are in copies, these should be certified as true copy by Notary Public and legalized via Apostille (where appropriate)
- Directors of the applicant company must only be physical persons.
- All directors, managers, officers, shareholders/beneficial owners of the applicant company shall produce as a minimum:
- Completed Personal Questionnaire in the prescribed form;
- Copy of a valid passport certified by Notary Public;
- Confirmation of residential address (PO Box not accepted) in the form of a recent utility bill or bank account statement or credit card statement;
- A bank reference letter issued by a bank in which said individuals hold their personal account (the reference should state as a minimum that the bank has known an individual for at least 2 years and that the client-bank relationship has been maintained to the bank’s satisfaction);
- A professional reference letter issued by a professional organization, such as a law office, an audit firm, certified public accountants etc., stating as a minimum that the organization in question has known an individual for at least 2 years and that the business affairs have been conducted satisfactorily;
- A clean criminal record certificate issued by the local police
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
- Documents referred to in points 4, 5, 6 and 7 should be less than 3 months old at the date of submission to the regulator.
- Documents in a language other than English should be supported by a certified English translation (in the case of Latvia – certified translation into Latvian).
- If a shareholder or an officer of the applicant company is a body corporate, then such body corporate shall provide the same documents as stated in section E, whereas each director, officer and shareholder/beneficial owner of the said body corporate shall provide the documents numbered from 1 to 7 in Section F.
Please note that your license issuing authority may require any other additional information or documentation it may consider necessary.