Offshore Banking solutions can assist you with international company, corporate bank account, and Personal Bank account with free e-banking facilities for managing your daily business banking needs, saving purposes with Blue Orange Bank in Latvia. The bank offers secure banking from the comfort of your home. Access funds globally through your own card and save money on global FX.
About this Product
Corporate Bank Account opening fees with E-Banking facilities: $550
Personal Bank Account opening fees with E-Banking facilities: $500
Bank Products and Services
Business Debit/ Credit MasterCard: $100
Personal Debit card: $ 100
Shipping Cost: It will be charged extra on actual basis.
Important information about BlueOrange BankAbout BlueOrange Bank
BlueOrange Bank (Baltikums Bank) is an international private bank that provides a wide range of financial and advisory services, including tailor-made solutions for high net worth individuals and businesses, assisted by its Client Relationship Directors (CRDs). BlueOrange Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Having an international account is an essential step toward financial diversification. BlueOrange Bank focuses on offering you an exceptional banking experience, while providing access to a global suite of products.
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- Internet-banking, Telephone Banking, Video Banking
- MasterCard Debit/Credit cards (including World Business and Platinum Cards)
- Documentary Operations
- E-commerce services
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
- Advisory services & support in obtaining a residence permit in Latvia
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
- BlueOrange Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance.
- The incoming payment charge is nil and the outgoing payment charges vary from EUR 40 EUR 130. The account maintenance fee is EUR 25 per month.
- Bank tariffs/ charges may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest contacting us or visiting the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Our professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
- For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker's reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
- Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- U.S. companies or citizens are not accepted for account opening.
- Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
- Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.
- Personal presence in the bank will be required.
- Companies that are registered in offshore jurisdictions (e.g. Belize, Marshall Islands, Seychelles, BVI, Panama) or African countries are not accepted for the account opening.
A certified document copy is a copy (often a photocopy) of a primary document that has on it an endorsement or certificates that it is a true copy of the primary document. All certifications should meet the below standards:
- Document certifications for individuals should be dated within 90 days of submission
- Document should be stamped or sealed by certifying agent
- Must contain the name, contact details, and signature of certifying party
- Contains language similar to: “This is a true copy of the Original”
- Any signatures and stamps should be clear, legible and in dark ink so that all relevant detail is visible on the scanned document
- The account will be activated within 7-10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.