IRELAND COMPANY FORMATION
Ireland Ltd Company is the tax-effective vehicle for conducting your international business in the European Union: low corporate rate of 12.5%, 3-year tax exempt, double taxation treaties and absence of withholding tax remittances. Ireland Private companies frequently used by the trading companies for conducting their business within EU, as well as for e-commerce and IT business activities.
- Location: North Atlantic
- Total area: 84,421 km2
- Population: 6,378,000
- Official language: Irish Gaelic and English
- Official currency: Euro
- Time zone : UTC/GMT+1 hour
- Register your Company in Ireland in 1 week.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in Ireland is $ 2,000
From 2nd year: $ 1500
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Free Bank Account opening.
- Provisions made for sending digital documents by email.
- Payment of Government incorporation fees + taxes.
- All Corporate Documents (first annual return).
- At least 2 Director (for Private Limited Co).
- At least 1 Shareholder (for Private Limited Co.), 7 Shareholders (for Public Limited Co.)
- Minimum one company secretary required
- Standard Authorized Capital : Euros 100,000, minimum capital to be paid at the time of incorporation is Euros 2.
- Secure Online Document Storage.
- VAT & Tax registration.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
Company type: Private Limited Company, unlimited company
Company names: The name of an Ireland Limited Company must end with the word ''Limited'' or the suffix ''Ltd.''. For Unlimited Company, there are no any requirements to use an abbreviation after the company name. Company names containing restricted words such as ''Bank'', ''Insurance'', ''Assurance'', ''Building Society'', ''Asset Management'' etc. will not be permitted unless an appropriate national operating license has been obtained by the company.
Filing of Annual Return: An Annual Return must be submitted every 12 months after the date of registration.
Filing of Financial Statements: A Financial Statement must be submitted every year and must be sent to the Irish Tax Office as well as to Irish Companies Registration Office (CRO).
Corporate Taxation: Corporate Tax rate in Ireland (since year 2003) is 12.5%.
Tax Treaties: Ireland has concluded Double Tax treaties with more than 40 countries.
Nominee Shareholder: $ 300
Nominee Director and Special Power of Attorney (Apostilled): $ 2000
Certificate of Good Standing (Apostilled): $ 600
Certificate of Incumbency (Apostilled): $ 600
Set of Corporate documents (Apostilled): $ 600
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- List with all shareholders, directors and secretary of the company.
- A statement of the authorized and issued share capital of the company.
- A statement of the company’s registered office.
- A statement of the business activities and the location where the trading activities will be carried out.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.