INDONESIA COMPANY FORMATION
General Information about Indonesia
- Location: South East Asia
- Total area: 1,904,569
- Population: 263.51 million
- Official language: Indonesian
- Official currency: Indonesian Rupiah (Rp)
- Time zone: UTC+7+9
What we offer
- Register your Company in Indonesia in 2 weeks.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
Incorporation Package PriceOur fees for incorporating and registration of a company in Indonesia are $ 2700. LKPM Report Filing once in a year service fee is $ 600. Fee for registering company’s registration certificate for different activities: $ 600. Fee for obtaining Business License: $ 800 (The fee above is valid for Jakarta area only.)
Incorporation Package includes
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office for 1 year.
- Payment of government filing fees.
- All Corporate Documents.
Basic Requirements for Company Formation
- 1 Director.
- Minimum Share Capital: $ 250.000
- Approval of company name at the Ministry of Law and Human rights.
- Approval of Principal License at the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM).
- Obtain Deed of Establishment at the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- Obtain Certificate of Domicile at the local government office.
- Obtain Tax payer registration number and Obtain Company Certificate Registration at the Local Government.
- An LKPM Report has to be filed once in a year.
- Apply for permanent business license after fulfilling the investment realization above USD 1 million.
- The foreigner who works and resides in Indonesia is required to obtain a tax number (NPWP) and a work permit (KITAS).
- Filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Physical Office is required.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.