COMPANY FORMATION IN INDIA
- Location: South Asia
- Total area: 3,287,263 Km2
- Population: 1,326,572,000
- Official language: Hindi and English
- Official currency: Indian Rupees (INR)
- Time zone : IST (UTC+5:30)
- Register your Company in India in 2 weeks.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in India for a private limited company are $ 250.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Payment of government filing fees.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 2 Director (Private limited company
- 2 Shareholder (Private limited company)
- Minimum Share Capital: INR 1 Lakh (US $ 2250 approximately- Private limited company), INR 5 Lakh (Public Limited company).
- Obtain Director Identification Number DIN, DSC for proposed Directors of the new Company.
- Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, Pan Card ,Aadhar Card/ Voter ID,Driving License, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- A list of persons who have consented to act as directors of the company.
- If the proposed company is a public company, consent of very person prepared to act as a director must be submitted in a prescribed form.
- Information about directors, managing directors and managers and secretary must be submitted in a prescribed form.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- Information about the registered office in a prescribed form.
- Power of attorney in favor of one of the promoters or any other person, authorizing him/her to make corrections in the documents submitted to the registrar of the companies, if it becomes necessary.
- Applicable registration fee payable to the registrar of the companies.
- A declaration signed by a person named in the articles of the proposed company as a director, manager, or secretary of the company, or by an advocate of the Supreme Court or High Court, or by an attorney entitled to appear before the High Court, or by a chartered accountant practicing in India stating that all the requirements of the Companies Act 2013.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.