GIBRALTAR COMPANY FORMATION
Gibraltar is a jurisdiction physically located on a small peninsula in the South of Spain, but is nevertheless a dependent territory of the United Kingdom. Gibraltar is a self-governing territory having its own constitution, but the defense and foreign policy of Gibraltar are handled by its mother country, the United Kingdom. The official Head of jurisdiction is the Queen of the United Kingdom, who is represented by the general-governor on Gibraltar. Following the abolition in 1999 of the tax-exempt status of Irish non-resident companies, Gibraltar has in effect become the only jurisdiction within Europe where the classic tax-exempt company may be incorporated. Several types of business entity may be registered in Gibraltar – the Private Company, the Qualifying Company, the Limited Partnership, the Exempt Private Company, the Non-Resident Company etc. – but it is the Non-Resident company that is the most often used in business practice.
- Total area: 6,8 sq. km
- Population: 29,000
- Political status: British dependent territory.
- Official language: English
- Official currency: Gibraltar Pound (GIP)
- Time zone : sGMT +1
- Register your Company in Gibraltar for 3-5 business days.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
Our fees for incorporating and registration of a company in Gibraltar are $ 1550.
Fees inclusive of Professional Corporate “Nominee” Director, Shareholder & Company Secretary: $ 1950.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- Apostils set of organization documents.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director&1 Shareholder.
- Standard Authorized Share Capital : GBP 2000, minimum capital to be paid at time of incorporation – 1 GBP
- Appointment of a Gibraltar resident Company Secretary.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and coordination with the notary.
- Physical Office is required.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
Type of company: Non Resident company
Filing of Annual Return: An Annual Return must be submitted every 12 months after the date of registration.
Filing of Financial Statements: A short Financial Statement (balance sheet) must be submitted every year, as of the last day of the month preceding the month of registration of a company.
Corporate Taxation: Gibraltar Non-Resident companies are not subject to corporation tax in the Gibraltar.
Double Tax Treaty: Gibraltar has not entered into double tax treaty with other countries.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- Expression of wishes (i.e. an “Offshore” Will)
- Lawyer authored User Guide (“How to Use Your Offshore Company”)
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For a long time, Gibraltar was one of leading locations in Europe in terms of the number of registered tax-free companies. Currently, Gibraltar continues to be popular, as it is the less expensive opportunity to have a company incorporated in Europe. The advantage of Gibraltar against other countries is that this jurisdiction is an ordinary European area, rather than a far-away exotic island. As non-resident and financial sectors, apart from tourism, are the key sources of budget of Gibraltar, local authorities appreciate this sector and endeavor to preserve beneficial conditions in this jurisdiction.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.