ESTONIA COMPANY FORMATION
Estonia is considered as the most appropriate corporate structure for tax optimization in the EU. An Estonian LLC is the ideal corporate entity for a European trading company, since the profit can be accumulated tax-free. Estonian companies are also frequently used for tech startups where the business can be done remotely from any part of the world due to a wide range of internet-based services.
- Location: Northern Europe
- Total area: 45,339 km2
- Population: 1,317,797
- Official language: Estonian
- Official currency: Euro
- Time zone – EST (UTC+ 2), Summer EEST (UTC+3)
- Register your Company in Estonia in 1 week.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
Our price for setting up a company is $ 1899
Annual Renewal Fees: $ 1199
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- Apostils set of organization documents.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- Minimum Share Capital: 2500 EUR.
- Physical Office is required.
- VAT Registration.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
Type of company: Limited Liability company
Company name: An Estonian company name can be in any language but must be unique. A registered name can be changed upon request and certain names are prohibited by the Estonian Company Law. Once you confirm that your chosen name is available in the Commercial register, you will be provided with a Certificate of Name Reservation.
Corporate Income Tax: The rate of corporate income tax is 20%. Residents are taxed on worldwide income. Non-residents are taxed only on income derived from Estonian resident companies and to permanent establishment of foreign companies. Estonian levies a corporate income tax on company’s distributed profits (in lieu of an annual corporate tax). Retained earnings are not taxed until profit distributions are made. Profit distributions may be specific (i.e. dividends, share buybacks or profit distributions via capital reductions) or deemed (which include expenditure and payments unrelated to business activities, as well as gift and donations).
Incoming Dividends: Dividends are treated as regular income and is taxed upon distribution.
Capital Gains Tax (CGT): Capital Gains are treated as regular income and is taxed upon distribution.
Withholding Tax: As Corporate Tax applies only upon distribution of the profit, there is not separately charged Withholding Tax.
Value Added Tax (VAT):EU VAT regime. The standard rate for inland sales is 20%.
Accounting and audit are obligatory for all Estonian companies. After the termination of the business year, the board prepares the annual accounting report and the business activity report in accordance with the Law on Accounting Financial Reporting, which should be submitted to the Auditor. The report for the business year approved by General Meeting should be submitted to the Estonian Business Register not later than 6 months from a business year-end.
- Nominee Shareholder: $ 300
- Nominee Local Director: $ 1000
- Company Extract (apostilled): $ 200
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.