We provide complete support for opening merchant accounts for accepting credit cards on the Internet. The services we offer includes:
- Payment solutions for starting your online store
- Cross-border opportunities for merchants of all sizes
- Tailor-made solutions for high-risk merchants
How we can help:
We provide you step-by-step guidance and assistance with obtaining your merchant account including choosing the right jurisdiction for your company formation and bank account opening setup.
We provide completeassistance with establishing a merchant account with appropriate acquiring banks or third-party service providers.
Solutions for different co-branded card projects: customer loyalty programs, payroll or payout services.
We provide complete assistance with obtaining advanced Mobile payment processing for enabling customers to make instant purchases in a fast and efficient manner.
Offshore Banking Solutions provides advice, guidance and assistance to companies of various sizes that wish to find e-commerce solutions for their online business. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with the selection of a jurisdiction in which you would like to accommodate your e-commerce needs.
- Attending to all required paperwork.
- Formation of a legal entity.
- Setting up a corporate account with a reputable bank.
- Assistance with setting up a merchant account or implementing a co-branded card project tailored to your specific business needs.
- Ongoing support to clients until their goals are achieved and relevant procedures are finalized.
- Experts of our company will promptly consider each individual case, and consult you on opening this type of account for you and your business needs with maximum details and for free, for free Skype consultation please send us a request on email@example.com.
For the purpose of company formation, bank of merchant account set-up, co-branded card project or any other type of e-commerce service, all Directors, Shareholders, Beneficial Owners and Authorized Signatories should produce the following:
B.Notarized copy of valid passport.The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
C.Confirmation of residential addressin the form of a recent utility bill (gas, electricity, water or landline telephone bill, mobile phone bills not accepted) or a bank account or credit card statement. A document should clearly state your name and current residential address (PO Box not accepted) and must be less than 3 months old at the date of application.
D.Bank reference letterwhich can be requested from the bank where you hold your personal account. The reference letter should be less than 3 months old at the date of application and confirm that the bank-client relationship has been maintained for more than 2 years and to satisfaction of the bank.
In cases where Directors and Shareholders are bodies corporate, then a set of corporate documents including Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Registers of Directors, Shareholders and Officers or equivalent documents will be required. In all cases the corporate veil should be lifted and the ultimate beneficial owners of entities shown. Where the entity is more than 12 (in certain cases 6) months old, a Certificate of Good Standing shall also be enclosed. All individual directors and shareholders/beneficial owners of the entity must provide the same documents as mentioned in points B, C and D above
Documents in a language other than English should be supported by a certified English translation. Where documents are in copies, these should be certified as true copy by Notary Public and legalized via Apostille (where appropriate).