CZECH REPUBLIC COMPANY INCORPORATION
Formation of Czech s.r.o. company with limited liability of shareholders, low registered capital, simplified corporate and administrative requirements. Czech s.r.o. is an affordable solution for establishing small or medium business in the European Union. To set up a Czech Limited Liability Company (s.r.o.) we would need your presence in Czech republic for one day during which you will appear at the notary public for a notarial deed, open a bank account and sign a lease agreement with a virtual office.
- Location: Central Europe
- Total area: 78,866 Km2
- Population: 10,553, 948
- Official language: Czech
- Official currency: Czech Koruna (CZK)
- Time zone: CET (UTC+1)
Establishing a new company with a share capital of 1.000 CZK (50 EUR): $ 1950
Nominee Shareholder: $ 300
Nominee Director and General Power of Attorney (Apostilled): $ 650
Special Power of Attorney (Apostilled): $ 300
We will need the following documents and information from you to open a Limited Liability company:
- Name of the company.
- Scope of the activity.
- Address of the company (do you already have an office, or do you want us to present you with an offer for the virtual office in Prague).
- Names, surnames, addresses and names of parents of shareholders.
- Number of shares obtained by each of the shareholders.
- Information about the amount of the initial share capital (minimum 1 CZK) and about the shareholders’ contributions (cash or in-kind e.g. cars, computers etc.).
- Names, surnames and addresses of the members of the management board – persons appointed, as members of the management board can’t have any criminal records.
- Representation of the company – in case that there is more than one member of the management board, whether the representation will be individual (each member can represent the company without limitations) or joint (members can represent the company only jointly which means that on each contract there have to be signatures of both members).
- Shareholders’ passports
The Timeline for incorporating a company in Czech Republic is 2 weeks once we receive all the documents from the Client.