CURACAO COMPANY FORMATION
A Limited Liability Company in Curacao is a flexible and highly modern form of corporation with a variety of structuring possibilities for international investors.
- Total Area: 444 km2
- Total population: 158,986
- Time zone: AST (UTC-4)
- Currency: Netherlands Antillean guilder (ANG)
- Official Languages: Dutch, Papiamentu, English
- Register your Company in Curacao in 2 weeks.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
- We can help you register a company with a bank account; without any need to travel the whole process can be taken care of remotely, you can access your account using Internet banking and Debit card.
Our price for setting up a company is $ 4599
Renewal Fees after one year is $ 2500
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Preparation of Company’s Registration Forms.
- Apostils set of organization documents.
- Filing of all corporate documents.
- 1 Director and 1 Shareholder.
- Minimum Share Capital: $ 30,000.
- Physical Office is required.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and coordination with the notary.
- Unlimited free legal consultations for 1 year.
- Attending to filing incorporation request with the company registry.
- Attending to payment of government filing fees.
- Mailing address in the country of incorporation.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
The standard rate of corporation tax in the Netherlands Antilles is 30%, increased to 34.5% by a 15% island surcharge, which applies to all types of companies. Lower tax rates of 2% to 3% apply to offshore companies (like international holding companies) and certain types of onshore companies. For certain types of financial activities, a tax-exempt status can be obtained.
Special minimum rates apply to the taxable income of certain companies:
|Type of company||Minimum rate (%)|
|New industries and hotels||2.0|
|Land development companies||2.0|
Curacao currently has tax treaties in effect with Aruba, the Netherlands, Norway, and St. Maarten. A double tax agreement (DTA) has been negotiated with Jamaica, but this has not entered into force yet. Furthermore, tax information exchange agreements (TIEAs) have been signed with several countries, including Australia, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, and the United States. As a result, Curaçao, as part of the former Netherlands Antilles, has been moved to the white list of the organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Global Forum.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.