British Virgin Islands
BVI COMPANY FORMATION
- Location: Caribbean region
- Total area – 153 km2
- Population – 28,054
- Official language – English
- Official currency – USD
- Time zone – UTC-4
- Register your Company in BVI in 1 week.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
Our price for setting up a company is $ 1399
Renewal Fees after one year $ 999.
- BVI company formation
- Registered office for the 1st year
- Resident agent for the 1st year
- Government fees for the 1st year
- 1 Director
- 1 Shareholder
- No minimum capital required
- No Physical office required
- Nominee Shareholder: $ 300
- Nominee Director and General Power of Attorney (apostilled): $ 650
- Special Power of Attorney (apostilled): $ 300
- Certificate of Incumbency (apostilled): $ 400
- Certificate of Good Standing (apostilled): $ 400
- Notarized Copy of Passport for Directors and Shareholders
- Notarized Copy of Proof of Residency for Directors and Shareholders
The BVI constitute one of the world’s most reputable international financial centers and are located approximately sixty miles east of Puerto Rico and two miles from St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
On January 1, 2005, a new version of the BVI Business Companies Act was adopted, implementing further improvements in the BVI offshore corporate legislation which is already considered to be favorable. The new BVI Business Companies Act removes any distinctions between the companies operating in the domestic market and companies restricted only to international business, and joins them into one unified type of company – a BVI Business Company (BVI BC). This new corporate structure preserves all the benefits provided by the previous legislation, including exemption from taxes.
BVI company names must end in one of the following words, or their relevant abbreviations: Limited, Corporation, Incorporated, Société Anonyme, Sociedad Anonima. The following names to be used require licensing: Bank, Insurance, Assurance, Re-Insurance, Trust, Trustee, Savings, Royal, Asset Management, Fund Management, Investment Fund, Building Society, Municipal, Chartered. Names denoting any connection to local, state or national governments are generally prohibited.
BVI Business Companies are exempt from the BVI income tax, tax on dividends, interest, royalties, compensations and other amounts paid by a company; also, they are exempt from capital gains, estate, inheritance, succession or gift tax with respect to any shares, debt obligations or other securities of the company. BVI BC’s are also exempt from any kind of stamp duties related in any way to its assets or activities, with an exception for land-ownership transactions in the BVI, in which case a stamp duty remains payable.
Whilst there is no requirement to file audited accounts or annual returns with the authorities, a company is required to keep financial records, which should reflect its financial position.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.