BULGARIA COMPANY FORMATION
General Information about Bulgaria
- Location: South: East Europe
- Total area: 110,994 km2
- Population: 7,101,859
- Official language: Bulgarian
- Official currency: BGN
- Time zone: UTC+2, summer – UTC+3
- Neighboring countries: Romania, Macedonia, Greece
What we offer
- Register your Company in Bulgaria in 2-3 weeks.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
- We can help you register a company with a bank account; without any need to travel the whole process can be taken care of remotely, you can access your account using Internet banking and Debit card.
Incorporation Package Price
Our fees for incorporating a company in Bulgaria ranges from USD 1150.
CEO’s Specimen: USD 30
POA: USD 30
Document Certification: (2) USD 25.
Company Structure Changes
- Service fee: USD 650
- Translation of Notary Act: USD 60
- Translation of Share Purchasing Agreement: USD 35
- Translation of new CEO’s Specimen: USD 35
- Administrative fee: USD 40
- Single page translation: USD 25
- Document Certification: USD 25
- Notary Service: USD 15 per page
- “Apostil led” Exemption from Company: USD 80
- "Apostil led" Shareholders Agreement: USD 99
- Government Fee for Company Updates: USD 35
- Mailing of Documents: €16
- Courier Service (7 days) from USD 35
- Express courier: (2 days) from USD 70
- Rubber stamp: USD 35
Bank Account Opening
- Translation of the POA: USD 30
- Certifying of the POA: USD 35
- Bank’s Fee: USD 40 to USD 70
- Consulting and Service Fee: USD 950
- Your passport copy
- Your residential address
- Valid phone number and e-mail
- Proof of address – latest utility bill (for the bank opening)
- Personal bank reference (bank confirms that you are its client)