BRAZIL COMPANY FORMATION
- Location: In South and Latin America
- Total Area: 23.8 Km2
- Total population: 207,350,000
- Time zone: BRT (UTC-2 to 5) Summer (DST) BRST (UTC- 2 to 5)
- Currency: Real (R$) (BRL)
- Official Language: Portuguese
- Register your Company in Brazil in 3-6 weeks.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- Complete confidentiality.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process
Our price for setting up a company is $ 9500
Renewal Fees after one year is $ 4370.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director.
- 2 Shareholders.
- Minimum Share Capital: US$1.
- Registration with the Board of Trade to get the Company Registration Identification Number known as NIRE which will be the base for further applications.
- Register with the National Registry of Legal Entities for the Company Taxpayer Number.
- Appointment of a local Company Administrator.
- Registration with the Brazilian’s Social Security.
- Physical Office is required.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
- A foreign company is subject to Brazilian taxation only if it carries out certain sales activities in Brazil through agents or representatives that are domiciled in the country and that have the authority legally to bind the foreign seller before the domestic purchaser, or through a domestic branch of the foreign seller.
- A representative acting as an agent, with the final transaction being concluded by the non-resident company abroad, will not give rise to a legal presence in Brazil.
- Corporate income tax, or IRPJ, is levied on the taxable profits of an entity at a rate of 15%. In addition to the IRPJ, 10% surtax is imposed on taxable income exceeding BRL 240,000 on an annual basis.
Brazil has double tax treaties with Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Holland, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden and Ukraine.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.