BELIZE COMPANY FORMATION
International Business company in Belize is tax-efficient solution in stable jurisdiction for international business. IBC is not required to submit audited financial statements or annual tax returns. Belize IBC is commonly used for holding and e-commerce purposes.
- Total area : 22,965 sq km
- Population : 301,000
- Political status : Member of British Commonwealth.
- Capital : Belmopan
- Official language : English
- Official currency : Belizean Dollar (BZD)
- Time zone : GMT – 6
- Register your company in Belize in 1 business day.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
Our fees for incorporating a company in Belize are $ 799.
The Renewal fees for the second year are $ 599.
- Nominee Director (Including apostilled Power of Attorney) per year $ 180 .
- Nominee shareholder per year $ 180 .
- Apostilled set of all corporate documents $ 220 .
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Registered address for 1 year .
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director .
- Minimum Share Capital: USD 1.
- Physical Office is not required.
- Copy of Passport for all Shareholders and Directors.
- Proof of Residential Address .
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and Financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder
The name of a Belize IBC company must end with the words ''Incorporated'', ''Corporation'', ''Limited'', or suffixes such as ''Inc.'', ''Corp.'', ''Ltd.'', “GmbH”, ''S.A.'', etc. Company names containing restricted words such as ''Bank'', ''Insurance'', ''Trust'', ''Assurance'', and ‘‘Imperial’’, “Royal” etc. will not be permitted unless an appropriate national operating license has been obtained by the company.
For any queries/additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at firstname.lastname@example.org.