AUSTRIA COMPANY FORMATIONFormation of limited liability company (GmbH) in Austria is an ideal solution for holding companies and legitimate receipt of low-taxed dividends from global subsidiaries. The GmbH form combines the benefit of limited shareholder liability and simple corporate structure.
- Total Area: 83,879 km2
- Total Population: 8,725, 931
- Main currency: Euros €
- Time zone: CET (UTC +01), Summer (DST) – CEST (UTC+02)
- Official Languages: Austrian and German
- Register your Company in Austria in 2 weeks.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director.
- 1 Shareholder.
- Minimum Share Capital: €35,000 (Limited Liability Company), €70,000 (Joint Stock Company).
- Register with the Austrian Commercial Register (Firmenbuch).
- Physical Office is required.
- Payment of various Compliance fees.
- Nominee Director and General Power of Attorney: $ 650
- Nominee Shareholder: $ 400
- Special power of attorney (apostilled): $ 300
- Set of corporate documents (apostilled): $ 500
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder
Austrian commercial law offers a variety of incorporated and unincorporated forms of business. The most common forms in which a foreign enterprise may operate in Austria are the Limited Liability Company or GmbH)) and the Stock Corporation (Aktiengesellschaft (AG).
The name of the company must be in Latin characters and must end with GmbH to denote limited liability.
The Corporate Tax Rate in Austria stands at 25 percent. Corporate Tax Rate in Austria averaged 34.84 percent from 1981 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 55 percent in 1982 and a record low of 25 percent in 2005.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.