AUSTRALIA COMPANY FORMATION
Australia is the only country in the world occupying an entire continent. Politically, it is a federation, consisting of six states and two territories. The official Head of State is the Queen of the United Kingdom, whose representative in Australia is the Governor-General. Australia is known throughout the world as a highly developed country with a standard level of taxation and a high rating in international business circles. Australia does not have the reputation of a country with a privileged tax system, and therefore enjoys a good image with entrepreneurs and official institutions. The most common form of business entity in Australia is the proprietary company limited by shares (Pty. Ltd.).
- Total area: 7,692,024 sq. km
- Population: 23,000,000
- Political status: Federation
- Capital: Canberra
- Official language: English
- Official currency: Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Time zone : GMT +8 / GMT +10
- Register your Company in Australia in 2-3 weeks.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will be provided to assist you throughout the process.
Our price for setting up a company is $ 2599.
Annual Renewal fee is $ 2099, including full domiciliary (Registered Agent/Office) costs and annual Government Duty. Also, there are additional fees for preparing of financial statement, depending on complexity of the statements.
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office& a registered agent for 1 year.
- All Corporate Documents.
- 1 Director and 1 Shareholder.
- Physical Office is required.
- Minimum Authorized Share Capital required: AUD 1000, Minimum capital to be paid at the time of Incorporation: AUD 1.
- Annual return must be submitted until 31st December every year.
- Financial statements to be submitted every year.
- Australian Pty. companies require a minimum of 1 Secretary, who may be a natural person or a corporate body.
- At least one Secretary must be a resident of Australia. Each Australian Pty. company must file information on its Secretary with the Australian Securities & Investment Commission.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors.
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a corporate Shareholder.
Tax rate for Australian resident companies is 30%. Usually, Australian companies are used in agency scheme, together with other, foreign (offshore) company.
Australia has entered into Double Tax treaties with more than 40 countries.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.