ANGUILLA COMPANY FORMATION
An International Business Company in Anguilla is fast and cost effective solution for international business. Advantages of Anguilla IBC include zero taxation on wealth,income, dividends and capital. An IBC may use a name in any language.
- Location: Caribbean Region
- Total Area: 91 Km2
- Total population: 15,000
- Time zone: UTC- 4
- Currency: East Caribbean Dollar
- Official Language: English
- Register your Company in Anguilla in 3-4 working days.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will be provided to assist you throughout the process.
Our price for setting up a company is $ 890
Renewal Fees after one year $ 690
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- Preparing and filling out the forms as well as working alongside the local registrar of companies.
- Assistance in locate Virtual office services, including secretarial and postal services.
- A pastille set of organization documents.
- Filing of all corporate documents.
- 1 Director, corporate directors are permitted.
- 1 Shareholder.
- No Minimum Share Capital required, standard authorized capital is $ 50,000.
- Physical Office is required.
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and coordination with the notary.
The Anguilla International Business Companies Ordinance 1994 as amended is a principal legislation governing offshore business in Anguilla.Anguilla laws allow for the following categories of business ownership: Private Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnership, Sole Proprietor, Public Companies, Trusts.The most popular form used by international investors for registering Anguilla IBC is private limited company.An Anguilla IBC is restricted from conducting business with persons residents on Anguilla, conducting banking or trust business, conducting insurance or reinsurance business, or conducting the business of providing company management services. On Anguilla, an IBC may maintain bank accounts, retain professional advisors carrying on business within Anguilla, maintain corporate records, hold meetings and lease office space.
Anguilla is a pure tax haven and has no direct taxation in the form of income tax, capital gains tax, gift tax or inheritance tax.
Whilst there is no requirement to file audited accounts or annual returns with the authorities, a company is required to keep financial records, which should reflect the financial position of a company.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.