AJMAN COMPANY FORMATION
Ajman limited by shares offshore company is a new and popular choice for offshore company formation in a globally respected jurisdiction. Ajman Free Zone Authority offers a zero taxation system, high level of confidentiality, fast and low-cost incorporation, simplified company management and maintenance. The company is frequently used for general trading, holding, consultancy, shipping and ship management business activities.
Location: In United Arab Emirates
Total population: 238,000
Time zone: UTC/GMT: 4:00 hrs.
Currency: United Arab Emirates Dirham
Official Language: Arabic
- Register your Company in Ajman in 3-4 working days.
- We provide you with the most competitive price.
- We maintain complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated relationship manager will assist you throughout the process.
- We can help you register a company with a bank account; without any need to travel the whole process can be taken care of remotely.
- Our price for setting up a company is $ 2600
- Annual Renewal Fees after one year $ 1999
- Incorporation Package includes
- Professional services for preparation and submission of documents to registrar.
- Payment of state duty for registration of a company.
- Acquisition of a registered office.
- Preparation of Company’s Registration Forms.
- Filing of all corporate documents.
- Proof of identity (Current valid Passport, National ID card).
- Proof of Residential Address of the chosen Shareholders and Directors - Original Utility Bill not more than 3 months old (Translation is required if the document is not in English) Or Personal Bank statement bearing a valid address
- Resolution to open a bank account, rent an office, appoint first director/shareholder, engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider, hire a staff member/s.
- Agreement authorizing to represent the company in commercial negotiations.
- Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney authorizing to sign documents on behalf of the company.
- Register of directors/shareholders.
- M & AA, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest Annual returns and financial statements in case of a Corporate Shareholder.
- 1 Director.
- 2 Shareholders.
- Minimum Share Capital: $ 50,000
- Nominee Director: $1080
- Nominee Shareholder: $1080
- Bank Account opening: $ 850
- Certificate of Incumbency (apostilled): $ 300
- Certificate of Good standing (apostilled): $ 300
- Set of corporate documents (apostilled): $ 300
Ajman Offshore Company (International Business Company) does not required to rent an office or industrial premise, trading within UAE is not allowed.Permitted Business Activities that must be carried out outside the UAE:
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company (Buy/Hold/Sell stakes of companies
- Investment and Joint Investment Company
- Property Owning (subject to the respective local laws of each emirate, city and country)
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company
- Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Ajman Offshore Companies are exempt from the corporate tax, income tax and VAT.Financial Statements and Audit
Whilst there is no requirement to file audited accounts with the authorities, a company is required to prepare financial statements, which should reflect the financial position of a company.
For any queries/ additional services please send us an email or reach us on Skype at email@example.com.